A unidirectional data flow library for Kotlin and Swift, emphasizing:
- Strong support for state-machine driven UI and navigation.
- Composition and scaling.
- Effortless separation of business and UI concerns.
This project is currently in development and the API subject to breaking changes without notice. Follow Square’s engineering blog, The Corner, to see when this project becomes stable.
While the API is not yet stable, this code is in heavy production use in Android and iOS apps with millions of users.
Using Workflows in your project¶
See the square/workflow-swift repository.
See the square/workflow-kotlin repository.
- Square Workflow – Droidcon NYC 2019 (slides)
- SF Android GDG @ Square 2019 - Hello Workflow (live coding)
- Android Dialogs 5-part Coding Series
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Reactive Workflows a Year Later – Droidcon NYC 2018
- The Reactive Workflow Pattern – Fragmented Podcast
- The Reactive Workflow Pattern Update – Droidcon SF 2017
- The Rx Workflow Pattern – Droidcon NYC 2017 (slides)
Support & Contact¶
Releasing and Deploying¶
Copyright 2019 Square Inc. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.